FREE SHIPPING AND 10% OFF with TFB10.
Add Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to your genuine Display with The Fitting Bay premium Integration Module.
All of our interfaces come with custom software designed to work seamlessly with your original system. CarPlay and Android Auto can be controlled with the genuine touch screen display, compatible with all sound systems and compatible with factory Reverse or 360 Camera.
Modules are supplied with an installation overview sheet however we offer free technical support to all TFB customers! If you are interested in having the unit installed, we are located in Cheltenham, Victoria. Please fill out the contact form for more information.
- (2016-2022) NOTE- Carefully select the correct year of your vehicle to ensure you receive the right item!
- Touch Screen Display
- USB input
What is an Advanced Interface?
Our advanced interface has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto built in, however it also has the ability to download and execute it's own apps. This means you can use HEMA, YouTube, Netflix, KAYO and just about any other app you can think of, through the original display. For Ti-L models the image can be projected on to the rear screens.
- Apple CarPlay (Wired + Wireless).
- Android Auto Wired (Wireless subject to phone).
- IOS Mirroring.
- Android Mirroring.
- Front + Rear Camera Input.
- USB Input.
- Wireless Music Streaming.
- Controlled via genuine touch display.
- Android OS.
- Ability to download and run external apps.
- Google Playstore.
- WiFi built in.
- USB input.
- Full colour touch display.
Installation process is plug + play. No soldering connections need to be made, however it can help.
Technical support is available, please see our contact page.
The TFB Kit comes with custom hardware (not required in 2020+)
- USB Flush mount blanking plate.
- USB Flush mount.
- Basic tools for installation.
Collections: CarPlay on your original display. , Nissan , Y62 Patrol/Armada
Type: Unknown Type
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2023 The Fitting Bay.